Better Conversations & Associates Limited (Better Conversations) is owned and managed by Sehaam Cyrene. The registered address is 1 Clifton Road, Finchley, London N3 2AS and the company registration number is 11197592. Our website address is: https://betterconversations.co.
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) collected via registration forms.
- Comments left on the site including the visitor ‘s IP address and browser use agent string to help spam protection.
For personal identification information, we use ActiveCampaign to collect and store your data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Better Conversations with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback or comments on the website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Better Conversations may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources — please note this may not be a full list as services and suppliers change:
- ActiveCampaign when you subscribe to our events, offers and newsletters (https://www.activecampaign.com/privacy-policy)
- Buffer when you click on any social media posts (https://buffer.com/legal#privacy-policy)
- Buzzsprout when you listen to one of our podcasts (https://www.buzzsprout.com/privacy)
- Calendly when you book a meeting or coaching session (https://calendly.com/pages/privacy)
- EasyWebinar when you register for a masterclass or webinar (https://easywebinar.com/privacy/)
- EventBrite when you register for one of our events (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-privacy-policy)
- Hootsuite when you click on any social media posts (https://hootsuite.com/legal/privacy)
- LinkedIn when you interact with any of our posts, events. or online activity (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Restream when you attend one of our live or recorded events (https://restream.io/privacy-policy)
- Stripe when you pay for coaching, courses or other services (https://stripe.com/gb/privacy)
- Thinkific when you sign-up for one of our courses (https://www.thinkific.com/privacy-policy/)
- Vimeo when you watch one of our videos (https://vimeo.com/privacy)
- Xero when you pay for one of our products and services (https://www.xero.com/uk/about/legal/privacy/)
- Zoom when you register for one of our meetings or webinars (https://zoom.us/privacy)
How will we use your data?
Better Conversations collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Better Conversations processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use thee resulting information from, a credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We do not sell your data.
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Better Conversations would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Better Conversations from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email from us.
What are your data protection rights?
Better Conversations would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Better Conversations for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Better Conversations correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Better Conversations to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Better Conversations erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Better Conversations restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Better Conversations’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Better Conversations transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Better Conversations uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Better Conversations uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Better Conversations sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Privacy policies of other websites
We use Jetpack plugin and Google Analytics to collect some anonymous analytics data.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Better Conversations has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.