Leaders Who Coach™
Licenses & Enrichment Packages for Your Organisation
Grow your leaders. Protect your culture. Attract great people.
Licenses and Enrichment Packages are available throughout the year for your Senior Leadership Teams, Management Teams, and Team Leads. Being front-line people managers, they come to model the behaviours and conversations that their people want to adopt.
Enrolling your leaders in CPD Certified Leaders Who Coach™️ is an enduring way to strengthen culture, build strong relationships, and improve collaboration between functions.
Course Only License for self-paced leadership development at scale
Enrichment Packages for Leader Cohorts with live weekly group coaching
Combination Solutions for multi-level impact across your organisation
All options provide the assurance that leaders are making strong progress through minimum-pass quizzes and tutor-approved assignments.
Course Only Licenses
Add Executive Coaching for customised intervention and development
4 STRATEGIC COMPETENCIES FOR LEADERS WHO COACH™
Competency I — Grounded Leadership
Competency II — Emotional Connections
Competency III — Conversation Skills
Competency IV — Capability & Capacity
Leaders Who Coach™ covers these 4 strategic leadership competencies to help you achieve the fullest vision of yourself as a leader, make a positive impact on the business, and take great people on the journey with you.
Embracing the skills and competencies of professionally trained and credentialed coaches as well as the latest scientific studies that explain our human behaviour, Leaders Who Coach™ has been designed to develop the skills of leaders in any role to motivate and inspire their teams and their people across the organisation.
All of the 100 video lectures, rich resources and role-related assignments make instant application into work environments easy, have an immediate impact, and deliver new and better business results.
For Onboarding, your introductory module includes:
- Why leaders who coach are inspirational and influential
- Curriculum overview: four competencies, twelve skills
- Working through the course
- The Better Conversations Growth Model & study tips
- Personal values
- How leaders talk about their values
Total 6 lectures, approximately 42 minutes of video.
Competency I | Grounded Leadership
- Overview of Competency I – Grounded Leadership
- Competency Concept: Managers vs Leaders vs Leaders Who Coach
Skill #1 | Act with Integrity
- Show up as a Leader Who Coaches with integrity
- Commit to developing your coaching skills
- Encourage & promote awareness of how you lead
- Create clarifying cultures
- Common derailers
Total 8 lectures, approximately 38 minutes of video.
Skill #2 | Establish Common Understanding
- Your LWC sweet spot
- Making your partnership clear
- At the start of each coaching conversation
- Questions to secure your verbal agreement to coach
- Who to coach, when and where
- Your responsibilities and theirs
- Meeting resistance & opting out
Total 8 lectures, approximately 61 minutes of video.
Competency II | Emotional Connections
- Competency Concept: Trust-Permission Dynamic
Skill #3 | Build Trust, Secure Permission
- Demonstrate genuine care
- Consistently act with integrity
- Make clear agreements on delivery
- Champion their experimentation
- Ask permission to coach on sensitive topics
Total of 8 lectures, approximately 51 minutes of video.
Skill #4 | Coach-Leader Presence
- Slow down, read the signals
- Open to not having the answers
- Open to experimentation
- Multiple approaches to the same conversation
- Laughter and humour
- Confidence working with strong emotions
Total 7 lectures, approximately 48 minutes of video.
Competency III | Conversations Skills
- Competency Concept: The Who Energy Model
Skill #5 | Listen to Understand
- What deep listening looks like
- Set the scene but who’s agenda?
- Explore feelings & concerns
- Listen for values, beliefs & needs
- Summarise, paraphrase, mirror & parrot
- Truth & challenging
Total 9 lectures, approximately 47 minutes of video.
Skill #6 | Ask Good Questions
- The six sets of questions
- Elaboration for clarification
- Challenging assumptions and limiting beliefs
- Looking for evidence
- Discovering alternatives, exploring consequences
- Imagining the future
Total 7 lectures, approximately 34 minutes of video.
Skill #7 | Clean & Clear Language
- Use client’s language for receptivity & impact
- Leading, loaded & cryptic language
- Summarising & bottom-lining
- Delivering feedback
- Demonstrating respect for your client
- Metaphors & analogies to explain concepts
- Shifting perspectives through reframin
Total 5 lectures, approximately 19 minutes of video.
Competency IV | Capability & Capacity
- Competency Concept: The Growth Roadmap
Skill #8 | Grow Awareness
- Personal impact
- The POwER paradigm
- The beginning and the middle… then at the end
- How to give advice
Total 8 lectures, approximately 55 minutes of video.
Skill #9 | Design & Agree Actions
- It’s time to begin designing actions
- Things to check & confirm
- Confidence, commitment, motivation & accountability
- When you need to delegate & negotiate
- Resistance & objections
Total 6 lectures, approximately 26 minutes of video.
Skill #10 | Plan & Set Growth Goals
- The Growth Roadmap Tool
- One-to-one growth meetings with direct reports
- The first one-to-one growth meeting
- Core Growth Roadmap concepts
- The 3 tracks
- The 3 decision levers
- Resources and notes
- Tracking progress
Total 9 lectures, approximately 54 minutes of video.
Skill #11 | Accountability & Course Correction
- Our part as Leaders Who Coach
- What to remember, what to write down
- All kinds of check-ins
- Troubleshooting & escalations
- Re-contracting agreed actions & goals
- Unacceptable risk & poor performance
Total 7 lectures, approximately 39 minutes of video.
Skill #12 | Progress & Sustained Growth
- Clear signs of ownership to acknowledge & celebrate
- More subtle signs to acknowledge & celebrate
- The most courageous of conversations
- Strategic review — a year of growth
- An annual schedule for you & your team
- Talking about future possibilities & opportunities
- Golden threads to carry with you
- Your own growth as a leader who coaches
Total 9 lectures, approximately 44 minutes of video.
Total 3 lectures, approximately 9 minutes of video.
Leaders Who Coach™ is deeply infused with realistic business scenarios and dilemmas. The assignments are geared to help leaders put in place robust and sustainable practices that grow them as leaders and that build the capability and capacity of their teams.
It is this unique blend of disciplines — coaching and leadership — delivered online with live enrichment and learning opportunities that puts Leaders Who Coach™ in a league of its own.
World Class Quality
“well structured online course”
“plenty of opportunities to interact”
Leaders Earn CPD Hours
31 CPD Hours on Basic Plan (License only)
52 CPD Hours on Enrichment Plans (leader cohorts)
Leaders Who Coach™ Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Hours are a great way to demonstrate — to your people, your organisation and your customers — your commitment to developing your people and growing inspiring and influential leaders.
Highly Recommended by Leaders
Quality of Content
Real Role Assignments & Practical Skills
Enrichment Call Content & Discussions
20-Minute Exploratory Chat
We can talk about your leadership goals, growth strategy, culture, talent, timelines and budgets to find out if Leaders Who Coach™ is a great solution for your organisation.
Progress Tracked, Quality Assured
We monitor and support student progress. Leaders need to achieve minimum levels of evidential competency which includes minimum pass 80% for all quizzes, and all assignments are checked and approved by tutors.
100 VIDEO LECTURES
OVER 9½ HOURS
Leaders must watch 95% of each lecture and quizzes assess their understanding of skills presented
13 QUIZZES & 13 ASSIGNMENTS
Quizzes require a minimum pass of 80%
Assignments are approved by tutors — this unlocks subsequent skills
21 TUTOR CONTACT HOURS
Enrichment Plan Only — leaders are required to attend 12 out of the 14 live weekly tutor calls
Continuing Professional Development Hours for Your Leaders
Your leaders earn 31 CPD Hours on the license only (Basic Course) and 52 CPD Hours on Enrichment Plans (with live tutor contact). On Enrichment Plans, the maximum cohort size is 15 leaders to ensure quality of learning experience. Official Completion Certificates record the CPD Hours earned.
Week-by-Week Email Guidance & Encouragement
Your leaders get weekly tutor emails to help them stay on track with study and reminders to prepare for the forthcoming call. Leaders get customised Study Schedules and time-to-complete estimates for all modules and assignments. Leaders also receive the Better Conversations weekly newsletter with additional video tutorials and skills coaching.
100% Remote Learning
& Skills Practice
Promotes Integrity in Leadership
Better leadership conversations are intentional and strategic.
The closer we are to the results, the stronger and faster we grow.
Leaders who coach are inspirational and influential.
The Course Creator & Principal Tutor
Sehaam Cyrene PCC is a professional certified Executive Coach and the designer of this ground-breaking course. She knows leaders want this kind of learning because that’s what her clients tell her. Now she’s made it accessible to ALL leaders with highly relatable stories, case studies and role-related assignments.
A seasoned entrepreneur and business owner, her coaching, consulting work and teaching focuses on the alignment, dynamics and behaviours of leaders at all levels and how they deliver strong business results. Her direct and compassionate straight-talking is refreshing for leaders and makes the course immensely accessible.
Sehaam is also host of Better Conversations Podcast.