Leaders Who Coach™ is a truly “transformational” leadership learning experience that outperforms the majority of leadership development programmes because of its “richness”, “clever layering of knowledge and practice” and opportunities for multiple mindset shifts from Day 1.
In just 4 months, leaders consistently report an increase in their self-awareness, confidence and capacity for empowering their direct reports by creating ownership, establishing accountability and holding difficult conversations.
With CPD accreditation, leaders and their organisations have a way of raising their coaching culture game, increasing tenure and loyalty, addressing mental health and performance flags early, and locking in change long term.
As well as tangible changes in the quality of their relationships and their ability to influence for good, graduating leaders express gratitude, relief, and renewed optimism for themselves and their teams to overcome challenges and achieve strategic business goals.
Who benefits from our course?
Leaders with a growth mindset who are ready to raise their game for themselves and the people they lead:
- Executive Leaders (C-suite)
- VPs and MDs
- Heads of Functions
- People Managers
- Individual Contributors who need to influence
Leaders from all industries and functions have completed and graduated as Leaders Who Coach™.
Once you complete and graduate in Leaders Who Coach™, leaders can expand and refine their learning through:
- One2One Coaching with our Certified Coach Tutors
- Join our free LWC™ Graduates hub
- LWC™ Audio Edition (subscription) for all 100 video lectures as a podcast
- LWC™ Teams (subscription) for monthly peer masterclasses to expand your practice
- Access our Resources Hub (subscription) for tools, recordings and downloads
Everything we do at Better Conversations is about making learning personal and contextual to lock-in those mindset shifts.