Part-time role (approximately 20 hours per week) for an initial 6 months.
Salary is negotiable.
Application deadline: Extended to 5th July 2020
Better Conversations is a start-up that provides online leadership learning solutions and related products, services and events to leaders as individuals and through their organisation.
Our flagship course is Leaders Who Coach™️ — The Blueprint. Built and tested, this 12+ week online course comprises 90+ video lectures and role-related assignments that mean leaders will have an impact straight-away. Also offered under the Better Conversations brand is Executive Coaching, the Better Conversations Podcast, the BC4Leaders Summit, and customised people strategy solutions.
A professional certified coach, leader and entrepreneur, I founded Better Conversations in 2018 but the idea for its mission started 10 years ago which is this… to level the playing field for leaders by offering high calibre leadership skills programmes that have true long-lasting impact and are available at rates individuals and organisations can afford.
Be my first hire
I’m looking for a creative, organised and opportunity-focused Digital Marketing Executive to partner with me and amplify the Better Conversations brand across different platforms consistently and persistently.
The position is part-time for 6 months. You can work from anywhere in the UK — you just need to have a strong internet connection, great digital marketing skills, have an appetite to learn fast, have the capacity to work independently, communicate clearly and prioritise work appropriately, and be eminently reliable and professional.
Scope of Role
What will be the scope of the role?
You will be responsible for building out the content calendar in line with product releases and business development, be the contact person for all digital marketing related enquiries, and own the delivery and outcomes of all related tasks including:
Social Media & Community Growth
- Write content and create visuals for social media posts
- Schedule and monitor posts across all platforms
- Create meaningful interactions with followers and community members
- Make recommendations for new campaigns to increase brand awareness
Website & Email Marketing
- Craft email newsletters for each community
- Create and maintain custom landing pages for product campaigns
- Implement an SEO strategy to drive organic traffic and improve rank authority
- Optimise pages, posts and podcast write-ups for SEO and link-backs
- Use Google Analytics and ActiveCampaign to build and evaluate campaigns
- Manage our email database in accordance with GDPR
Webinars, Events, Video & Audio
- Support delivery of webinars and online events
- Assist with audio and video production and distribution
- Publish posts on the website and create all related artwork
- Create supporting collateral for promotion campaigns
Your talents and style of working
Here’s a snapshot of how I will experience working with you:
- You craft great copy and visuals
- You know social media and technical jargon way better than me
- You believe the details in posts and emails matter
- You like working independently and pride yourself on being able to prioritise tasks and manage your workload well
- You get a good balance between trying to figure out new stuff for yourself and knowing when it’s time to ask for help
- You love to collaborate and want to have an impact
- You love making people feel great
- You will be Degree educated or have equivalent certification and experience
Platforms and tools you’ll be working with
Microsoft 365, Google Suite, Asana, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), Hootsuite, WordPress, ActiveCampaign, Thinkific, Zoom, Eventbrite, Adobe Spark, Final Cut Pro (or similar), Vimeo, Buzzsprout, and more.
Why you want to apply
You’ll want to apply because you want to be in at the ground floor of a small company with big ideas, a strong foundation of brand and products, and work with a founder and entrepreneur who’s already earned her rookie badge. You’ll apply because you like to own and shape all things digital and marketing, and because you love the idea of levelling the playing field for all leaders regardless of their background, education or seniority level.
In return, you’ll get a coaching-infused way of working with me and, once you’ve successfully completed your three-month probation, you’ll get free enrolment in the Leaders Who Coach course (Enrichment Plan, public track worth £599).
How to apply
**Please note the application deadline is extended to end of day 5 July 2020.** Please email your best cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Executive” in the subject line.