Leaders are invited into a dedicated online community workspace for pre-workshop learning, to download the complete LWC™ Leadership Canvas with instructions, and to access additional resources.
Workshop 1 — Being Grounded
Each leader explores their own situation and realities regarding:
- Personal Values
- Challenges & Blockers
- Possibilities & Opportunities
This builds common understanding, trust and compassion among peers.
Workshop 2 — Communication & Connections
We introduce leaders to new approaches for delegating, resolving conflict, and for influencing with good intent as they explore:
- Blind Spots
- Key Relationships & Stakeholders
- Communication Channels
- Key Resources to Negotiate
Workshop 3 — Delegating with Integrity & for Accountability
We build on the discoveries and clarities gained to help achieve perspective shifts and a renewed drive on leadership:
- Raising My Game
- Let Go
Foundational Elements & Skills of Coaching
Throughout the programme, leaders are introduced to foundational elements and skills of coaching cultures and a coaching style of leadership such as:
- Ways to listen that grow self-awareness and ownership in our direct reports
- Ways to be curious and ask questions that build critical thinking, resilience and goal-setting
- How putting others at the centre of conversations can positively impact outcomes
- How experimenting grows our leadership skills with more confidence
- How we can slow down and stage transitions to better manage risk and growth when delegating
Strategic Point of View on Their Leadership
By the end of the programme, leaders have a more strategic point of view of their own leadership, and a renewed drive for their focus and responsibilities.
They gain clarity on their priority areas, stronger emotional connections and common language with their peers to enhance collaboration and issue resolution, and a grounding in the primary principles of coaching leadership.