Tuesday 21 September — Sehaam Cyrene shares the most common challenges of leadership and why Leaders Who Coach™ handle them better.
On this week’s Better Conversation Live, I’m sharing with you something I find myself talking to a lot of leaders about, which is ‘challenges that leaders face’. It can be day-to-day stuff or it can be what happens in a crisis, and how Leaders Who Coach ™️ approach those challenges a little bit differently. I give you a few pointers that you can experiment with, some comfortable and extra confidence.
Below are 8 challenges that you can take away with you and practice in the coming weeks:
- Challenge #1 – Assuming people ‘get it’ and know what to do
- Challenge #2 – Not letting go / difficult delegating
- Challenge #3 – Avoiding tough conversations
- Challenge #4 – Letting underperformance drag on
- Challenge #5 – Making it personal
- Challenge #6 – Telling people what to do / jumping to solutions
- Challenge #7 – Not knowing what your people are capable of
- Challenge #8 – Not contracting / negotiating in conversations
I hope these nuggets of information leave you challenged and ready to try things a little differently this week.
Join me on the next Better Conversations LIVE where I will share with you ‘When & How to Give Advice to your Direct Reports‘.
Follow me on LinkedIn to know when I go LIVE > Sehaam.